Miconazole Nitrate for Hair Growth

Discussions about hair growth, hair growth products, hair growth methods, etc.

Postby Golden_Flower » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:49 am

I have been doing a little research online about hair growth and found a couple of threads that mention Miconazole Nitrate for hair growth. No lie, this is the same stuff that is used for yeast infections :lol: . Alot of people of having great success with it and even posted before and after pics. The only problem is that some people report headaches while using it.
Golden_Flower

Re: Miconazole Nitrate for Hair Growth

Postby jessbest » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:01 pm

I have heard of this too. I am thinking about trying it during my transition to natural hair.
jessbest

Postby jamine » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:22 pm

There is this Hair vitamin supplements that promotes hair growth on a website that also gave me good tips on how to get healthy hair. I am not sure if it works but i am Definitely interested on trying it out. The only thing is thats its a bit pricey. But thats what we have to do for great things ;) The yeast infection medication thing, I really wouldn't want to try it, just for the fact that is used to treat a serious condition. And I really don't know how it will affect me because we are all different . This medication might work for someone else and might do the opposite for me. The Hair vitamins Just increase the your natural anagen ( growth phase) in your hair. If you guys are interested here is the website: http://www.hairfinity.com. And here is the FAQ's page: http://www.hairfinity.com/FAQs.htm
It is not length of life, but depth of life
jamine

Postby stuart » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:56 am

Miconazole Nitrate is generally not so good for continuous application. If you are using it occasionally then no problem but chemical substance will bring problems in either way.
stuart

Postby margon » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:22 am

hey don't use chemicals for your hair,
try to use natural hair care products.
margon

Postby Ben smith » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:20 pm

i think Miconazole Nitrate is chemical.
better you try natural products.
Ben smith

Postby Oliver » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 pm

People should be aware in buying the so called natural products in the market. Please review it and buy.
Oliver

Postby vnrao » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:56 am

To treat hair loss naturally, there are some important factors that a consumer should bear in mind. Of course, proper hair care is still the primary way to lessen hair loss and this entails using natural products.

Vitamins and Minerals For Hair Growth
Herbal and seed products that can be used to treat one´s hair have different vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids that can be beneficial in maintaining and treating the hair´s condition. These remedies are natural so side effects caused by chemical products are avoided. It is therefore helpful to know what benefits one can get from a certain natural hair loss remedy available in the market, particularly the ingredients used in this product.
vnrao

Postby missprettynene » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:22 pm

I AM VERY NEW TO THIS BOARD AND THIS WHOLE IDEA OF MN IN MY HAIR BUT AFTER ALL MY RESEARCH I AM SO INTERESTED! SO I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO GET SOME MONISTAT TOMORROW BUT TONIGHT I PUT SOME LOTRIMIN AF MIXED WITH PINK LOTION IN MY HAIR AND WRAPPED IT. I AM GOING TO POST A PICTURE OF MY HAIR LENGTH TODAY.

TODAY IS 10/28/09 -- I GOT MY HAIR PERMED 10/23/09 MY HAIR IS ALSO BLEACHED AND RINSED FOR ALMOST A YEAR!

I WOULD LIKE THICKER, LONGER HAIR!

ANY EXTRA IDEAS?
missprettynene

Postby hector2020 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:33 pm

Over the years I have been constantly asked about the underground long hair world belief that Monistat cream (also known as monistat/miconazole nitrate), yes the kind women use for vaginal infections, can grow hair when applied to the scalp. There is no scientific proof or published evidence that using this treatment method will actually work.
hector2020

Next

Return to Hair Growth